Woodridge Lake is a 1,320-acre, private, tree-lined lakeside town that attracts weekenders from New York City, Boston, as well as a local outdoor lovers. Developed in it’s entirety by leading environmentalists, the lake is famous throughout the country as a model of scientific, ecological planning, and offers world-class trophy fishing for bass and trout. It’s rated one of the cleanest bodies of water in Connecticut — a lake so clear you can often see the bottom in five to ten feet of water. With lovely homes on generously portioned lots, homeowners have exclusive access to a marina with docks that accommodate 160 boats, fishing, kayaking, sailing, as well as a myriad of amenities including 8 tennis courts, 2 Har-Tru courts, a heated Jr. Olympic pool, clubhouse lounge, library, fitness center and more. Many concerts, organized social activities and children’s programs are also hosted at the lakefront clubhouse throughout the year.
Nestled in the heart of northwestern Connecticut’s elegant Litchfield County in Goshen.
Woodridge Lake Amenities at a Glance:
- A quality, private lifestyle on a quiet, crystal clear 385-acre lake
- An 8 lane, 25 yard swimming pool, lifeguards and changing rooms
- Four har-tru and four all-weather tennis courts, two teaching pros for private and group lessons
- Four sandy beaches for swimming, picnicking, boating, and water sports
- A marina with docks that accommodate 160 boats
- Recreational fishing of various species
- A 12,500 square foot clubhouse with gym, teen and kids room
- Organized adult and children’s social activities
- A summer day program for children ages 3 to 16
- Buried utilities
- Town sewer
Click below for more information.
The community of Woodridge Lake is tucked away in in the beautiful hills of Litchfield County. Year-round residents, weekenders, and vacation renters, take enormous pride in their individual homes that surround one of the most highly rated bodies of water in all of Connecticut.